Department of Resident Services

Service Coordination
When residents need a HAND at RHA, they can contact one of the professional caseworkers to help with their individual problems or needs. Caseworkers help residents by coordinating services in order to find help in areas such as:

  • DAILY LIVING NEEDS – cleaning, cooking, bathing, shopping
  • FINANCIAL PROBLEMS – budgeting, paying rent, insurance
  • PHYSICAL HEALTH – finding a doctor, getting a prescription
  • EMOTIONAL HEALTH – help with depression, anger, confusion
  • SUBSTANCE ABUSE – problems with drugs or alcohol
  • FAMILY SUPPORT – parenting, behavior problems with children
  • EMPLOYMENT AND EDUCATION – finding a job, going to school
  • DOMESTIC ISSUES – problems with spouse or partner
  • LEASE ISSUES – anything that helps a resident maintain their lease

Reading Housing Authority
400 Hancock Boulevard
Reading, PA   19611

The Reading Housing Authority will not deny any family or individual the opportunity
to apply for or receive assistance under the public housing program on the basis of race, color, sex,
religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, age, family or marital status, handicap, or disability.